China CITIC Bank Revenue 2017-2018 | CHCJY
China CITIC Bank annual/quarterly revenue history and growth rate from 2017 to 2018. Revenue can be defined as the amount of money a company receives from its customers in exchange for the sales of goods or services. Revenue is the top line item on an income statement from which all costs and expenses are subtracted to arrive at net income.
- China CITIC Bank revenue for the quarter ending March 31, 2018 was $11.099B, a INF% increase year-over-year.
- China CITIC Bank revenue for the twelve months ending March 31, 2018 was $31.263B, a INF% increase year-over-year.
- China CITIC Bank annual revenue for 2017 was $41.195B, a 4.68% increase from 2016.
- China CITIC Bank annual revenue for 2016 was $39.355B, a INF% increase from 2015.
- China CITIC Bank annual revenue for 2015 was $0B, a NAN% decline from .
|China CITIC Bank Annual Revenue
(Millions of US $)
|China CITIC Bank Quarterly Revenue
(Millions of US $)
||Banks - Foreign
China CITIC Bank Corporation Limited is a commercial bank which engages in the provision of corporate and personal banking services. The company also conducts treasury business and provides asset management, finance leasing and other non-banking financial services. Its operating business segment consists of Corporate Banking, Personal Banking, Treasury Business and Others. Corporate Banking segment comprises of corporate loans; deposit taking activities; agency services; remittance and settlement services; and guarantee services. Personal Banking segment offers financial products and services to individual customers and small enterprises. Treasury Business segment conducts capital markets operations, inter-bank operations and investment banking businesses. Others segment represent non-banking businesses provided by CIFH and CNCB Investment. China CITIC Bank Corporation is headquartered in Beijing, China.