Oversea-Chinese Banking Revenue 2016-2018 | OVCHY
Oversea-Chinese Banking annual/quarterly revenue history and growth rate from 2016 to 2018. Revenue can be defined as the amount of money a company receives from its customers in exchange for the sales of goods or services. Revenue is the top line item on an income statement from which all costs and expenses are subtracted to arrive at net income.
- Oversea-Chinese Banking revenue for the quarter ending June 30, 2018 was $2.800B, a 18.31% increase year-over-year.
- Oversea-Chinese Banking revenue for the twelve months ending June 30, 2018 was $10.509B, a 19.75% increase year-over-year.
- Oversea-Chinese Banking annual revenue for 2017 was $9.661B, a 12.97% increase from 2016.
- Oversea-Chinese Banking annual revenue for 2016 was $8.552B, a 25.84% decline from 2015.
- Oversea-Chinese Banking annual revenue for 2015 was $11.531B, a INF% increase from .
|Oversea-Chinese Banking Annual Revenue
(Millions of US $)
|Oversea-Chinese Banking Quarterly Revenue
(Millions of US $)
||Banks - Foreign
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp. Ltd. is a commercial bank. It offers both financial and banking services. The bank's segments comprises The Global Consumer/Private Banking segment which offers checking accounts, fixed deposits, savings, consumer loans, credit cards, wealth management products, and brokerage services. The Global Corporate/Investment Banking segment provides project financing, overdrafts, deposit accounts, trade financing, syndicated loans, advisory services, and cash management. The Global Treasury and Markets segment deals with foreign exchange rates, money market, fixed income and derivatives trading. The Insurance segment offers fund management as well as life and general insurance. The OCBC Wing Hang segment engages in commercial banking activities. The Others segment includes property and investment holding operations. Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp. Ltd is headquartered in Singapore.