NOMURA RESH Revenue 2017-2019 | NRILY
NOMURA RESH annual/quarterly revenue history and growth rate from 2017 to 2019. Revenue can be defined as the amount of money a company receives from its customers in exchange for the sales of goods or services. Revenue is the top line item on an income statement from which all costs and expenses are subtracted to arrive at net income.
- NOMURA RESH revenue for the quarter ending September 30, 2019 was $M, a 100% decline year-over-year.
- NOMURA RESH revenue for the twelve months ending September 30, 2019 was $3.220B, a 52.25% increase year-over-year.
- NOMURA RESH annual revenue for 2019 was $4.516B, a 1.76% increase from 2018.
- NOMURA RESH annual revenue for 2018 was $4.438B, a 17.26% increase from 2017.
- NOMURA RESH annual revenue for 2017 was $3.784B, a 1.12% increase from 2016.
|NOMURA RESH Annual Revenue
(Millions of US $)
|NOMURA RESH Quarterly Revenue
(Millions of US $)
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. provides research, business consulting and systems services. Its operating segment consists of Consulting, Financial Information Technology Solutions, Industrial IT Solutions, IT Platform Services and Others. Consulting segment provides management and systems consulting services. Financial IT Solutions segment offers IT solutions for securities, asset management, banking, and insurance sectors. Industrial IT Solutions segment deals with IT solutions and infrastructure services for distribution, manufacturing, service and healthcare industries, as well as for governments and other public agencies. IT Platform Services segment handles system management and advanced information technology solutions. It also conducts research for the development of new business operations and new products related to IT solutions. Others segment administers systems development and operation services on other businesses. Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.