NOMURA RESH EPS - Earnings per Share 2017-2019 | NRILY
NOMURA RESH annual and quarterly earnings per share history from 2017 to 2019. Earnings per share can be defined as a company's net earnings or losses attributable to common shareholders per diluted share base, which includes all convertible securities and debt, options and warrants.
- NOMURA RESH EPS for the quarter ending September 30, 2019 was $0.00, a 100% decline year-over-year.
- NOMURA RESH EPS for the twelve months ending September 30, 2019 was $0.45, a 52.9% increase year-over-year.
- NOMURA RESH 2019 annual EPS was $0.66, a 3.81% decline from 2018.
- NOMURA RESH 2018 annual EPS was $0.68, a 26.48% increase from 2017.
- NOMURA RESH 2017 annual EPS was $0.54, a 6.09% increase from 2016.
|NOMURA RESH Annual EPS
|NOMURA RESH Quarterly EPS
Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. provides research, business consulting and systems services. Its operating segment consists of Consulting, Financial Information Technology Solutions, Industrial IT Solutions, IT Platform Services and Others. Consulting segment provides management and systems consulting services. Financial IT Solutions segment offers IT solutions for securities, asset management, banking, and insurance sectors. Industrial IT Solutions segment deals with IT solutions and infrastructure services for distribution, manufacturing, service and healthcare industries, as well as for governments and other public agencies. IT Platform Services segment handles system management and advanced information technology solutions. It also conducts research for the development of new business operations and new products related to IT solutions. Others segment administers systems development and operation services on other businesses. Nomura Research Institute, Ltd. is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.