Lufax Holding EPS - Earnings per Share 2021-2021 | LU
Lufax Holding annual and quarterly earnings per share history from 2021 to 2021. Earnings per share can be defined as a company's net earnings or losses attributable to common shareholders per diluted share base, which includes all convertible securities and debt, options and warrants.
- Lufax Holding EPS for the quarter ending March 31, 2021 was $0.30, a INF% increase year-over-year.
- Lufax Holding EPS for the twelve months ending March 31, 2021 was $0.64, a INF% increase year-over-year.
- Lufax Holding 2020 annual EPS was $0.8, a INF% increase from 2019.
- Lufax Holding 2019 annual EPS was $0, a NAN% decline from .
- Lufax Holding annual EPS was $0, a NAN% decline from .
|Lufax Holding Annual EPS
|Lufax Holding Quarterly EPS
||Finance - Miscellaneous Services
Lufax Holding Ltd is a technology-empowered personal financial services platform principally in China. Lufax Holding Ltd is based in Shanghai, China.