Apple Common Stock Dividends Paid 2010-2022 | AAPL
Apple annual/quarterly common stock dividends paid history and growth rate from 2010 to 2022. Common stock dividends paid can be defined as the cash outflow for dividends paid on a company's common stock
- Apple common stock dividends paid for the quarter ending March 31, 2022 were $-7.327B, a 3.78% increase year-over-year.
- Apple common stock dividends paid for the twelve months ending March 31, 2022 were $-36.353B, a 2.91% increase year-over-year.
- Apple annual common stock dividends paid for 2021 were $-14.467B, a 2.74% increase from 2020.
- Apple annual common stock dividends paid for 2020 were $-14.081B, a 0.27% decline from 2019.
- Apple annual common stock dividends paid for 2019 were $-14.119B, a 2.97% increase from 2018.
|Apple Annual Common Stock Dividends Paid
(Millions of US $)
|Computer and Technology
||Computers - Minicomputers
Apple's business primarily runs around its flagship iPhone. However, the Services portfolio that includes cloud services, App store, Apple Music, AppleCare, Apple Pay & licensing and other services which become the cash cow. Moreover, non-iPhone devices like Apple Watch and AirPod have gained significant traction. In fact, Apple dominates the Wearables and Hearables markets due to the growing adoption of Watch and AirPods. Solid uptake of Apple Watch also helps Apple to strengthen its presence in the personal health monitoring space. Apple also designs, manufactures and sells iPad, MacBookand HomePod. These devices are powered by software applications including iOS, macOS, watchOS and tvOS operating systems. Apple's other services include subscription-based Apple News, Apple Card, Apple Arcade, new Apple TV app, Apple TV channels and Apple TV, a new subscription service.